April 26, 2003
Eternally Yours
By Wendy Silva
As I kneel at the alter in a gown of white
I close my eyes and bow my head.
As I speak in silent prayer with an open heart, I feel
His warmth of blessing for the one I choose to wed.
With tearful eyes I arise to find myself weakened
by the strength of His love that surrounds my heart.
As long as we live in righteousness and listen openly
to the spirit I know that you and I will never be apart.
With lace of purity and love draping my body I
know one day we will join with the angels of the sky.
But first we must prove ourselves and our love
Before the Creator will grant us wings to fly.
This day let us be sealed for all eternity and let us
pray that we will never give into sway.
Promise to walk with me into forever, and let us
promise the Creator that we will live the righteous way.
April 26, 2009
then when we got married. Because we got married for eternity in Oct. of 04.
I LOVE YOU STEPHEN!!!!
These are some of my favorite pic's,
Above.
April 26, 2009
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! kaylee's glasses are cute. see you guys in a few weeks. love you
Happy Anniversary!! Can't believe it's been that long! Congrats!
Happy Anniversary!!
Im not one for doing facials or Mary Kay. Are you selling it??
oh wow i can't beleive that you've been married for so long! you looked BEAUTIFUL on your wedding day!! CONGRATS and may you have many more years of happiness!!
Post a Comment